At Vanilla Images we respect your privacy, and adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What user data we collect
During the provision of our service and when you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your personal information such as name, address, phone number and email address
- Credit card / Banking information for payment of purchased products / services.
- Information such as interests and preferences.
- Information regarding other people attending your photo session.
- Data regarding your online behaviour on our website.
- Images of you contained in photographic materials captured in your session.
- Information from surveys / questionnaires
Why we collect your data
We collect your data for several reasons:
- To provide a customised photographic service to you.
- To provide any information that you request.
- To provide you with any updates to our services.
- To improve our services and products.
- For marketing and promotional purposes.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
How we collect your data
Generally, Vanilla Images collects data from you directly, from when you interact with us electronically (via the website, social media, email or via forms from our studio management software), in person, or over the phone.
Safeguarding and securing the data
Vanilla Images is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential.
We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The transmission and exchange of information is, however carried out at your own risk, and although we take measures to safeguard your data. We cannot guarantee the security of any data that you transmit to us, or receive from us.
Disclosure of your personal information
We also may disclose your data if required to by law.
In the event that we run a promotion in conjunction with a third-party, any requirement of data sharing will be outlined in the individual terms and conditions of that promotion.
We will not lease, or sell your data to any third-parties.
We may at times use cookie’s on the website. Cookies are small files that collect data on your online behaviour so that we can customise our website to your needs, and analyse traffic to our website.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
In addition, cookies may be used to show advertisement to website visitors through third party services such as Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram.
Links to other websites
Accessing your data.
Should you wish to access or correct any personal data that may be held about you by Vanilla Images, please contact Karen on 0409 248 712.
Please note, that accessing any data held by Vanilla Images may require proof of identity and that administration fees may be applicable to your request.
If you have any complaints about out privacy policies please contact Karen on 0409 248 712.
We take your privacy seriously and any issues that you may have will treated seriously and dealt with promptly.